sabato 8 ottobre 2016

Eating an ice cream at 3°C? Done. ✓

Yes, you heard it well. Last days in Sweden were extremely cold (for me, obviously). I was able, from my window in the old house, to see in the morning the ice on the roof in front of me. It was INCREDIBLE.
I will show you the picture because one friend of mine wasn't believing it.


I mean, if you are a Scandinavian reader it is nothing but for me, as Italian, in the first days of October see something like that was completely blow-minding.
Today it is quite okay, like 7°C in the morning, but like three days before we were at 1°C. Just 1. And I was freezing while I was waiting the bus that terrific morning. In my hometown in Italy there were the same day minimum 16°C. Checking in the last month, I had been able to see that usually there is a difference of 10°C. An thank god i'm from North Italy.
But i am surviving. I had been one day with a light fever because of someone that "infected" me in the library, but i am surviving. And generally i'm really a sickly person.
Few days ago, during the lunch break i met a friend of mine and she was excited because outside there were different promotional stands, giving stuff for free.
So, as we say in Italy, "to a donated horse you don't look in the mouth", and we went outside.
The day was one of the coldest one I experienced from my arrive in Karlstad, but at the same time because we are in the "sunny city" there was an amazing sun (it is normal in here, it's for a reason that they called the city like that).
I'm starting to think that swedish sun is like the Teletubbies' one, made with photoshop or something like that. It like this sun but when it comes to what it should do (heating) it is totally fake!
Btw, these were the stands (yeah, people is not dying freezing but i checked the weather in real time).


The funny thing of that is that there was a guy distributing ice creams... yes, ice creams. And we took them. I was like "okay, i have it in my head, but can I eat it?", i checked the temperature and it was 3°C, but it was so tempting that I decided to dig in! I swear that my mouth, staying outside, in contact with the ice cream, was an ice cube but it totally worth it. I love Algida brand (in Sweden it changes name in GB Glace), and there is nothing that could distract me from eating one of its ice creams, also in January, also if there are -20*.
So, between the things we got, there is a 4 colors: now, finally, i will have the chance to feel like Paolo Bitta (italian Camera Café's character).
My life is complete now.
That's it.
I want to clarify that Algida or spanish Frigo or GB Glace, whatever is its name, didn't payed me for the promotion (joking again, get used to it).
See you guys, and if you need info about Sweden or would you like to know more just ask me in a comment.
Bye!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento