lunedì 29 agosto 2016

First day at University + Skatteverket

Hello, it's me... again!
Today it was my first real day in the university. Also if the lessons start tomorrow morning, today there was the introduction meeting at the master/bachelor's programmes.
Unfortunately i would loved to make some nice photos around the city but the weather wasn't really good. Just 12°C degrees and rain (wasn't really heavy but the little one that put your never under pressure). And obviously I've risked to be late, so i've forgotten the umbrella in my room and i've choosen the wrong pair of shoes, so my feet had been wet for almost 4-5 hours. Yeah, and now i'm feeling sick (what a surprise!). Sometimes it seems like i'm looking for it, but it's not true, i swear.
The university was overcrowded, and full of life. I've loved it!
We have met with the professor and the career conselour. We are not going to have a lot of lessons. In Italy you have 6-7 hours per day, but here just 1 and an half, sometimes 3 hours max. I'ts mostly individual studying. And i'm going to be confused, i'm sure about that: i was so used to spend such a long time in the classes that now after one hour and an half I will say to myself "and now what i have to do?". Study, com'on. I will need to stay focused, if not i'm going to waste a lot of free time in doing other things.
I've just to get used to it. It's not going to be impossible.
After the introduction i had been trying to get the university card or al least register myself to the student union but there were crazy queue, so i gave up.
So, why not to try to get the personummer?
If you don't know personnumer it's really important in Sweden. You regolarize your "position", also because without it you can't do anything, litterally. It's really important and because i'm going to stay two years for studying reasons i have the right to receive it. I was a little waiting because with the refugee's issue they are constantly changing the rules and you never know what it's going on.
In order to ask for it you have to go to Skatteverket (Tax Office). There is also one in every city. Maybe i was lucky but there wasn't a really long queue. After 10 minutes it was my turn. They were really nice to me, and after 15 minutes they told me i was going to gain the personnumer and they are going to send to my address within 6-8 weeks.
I'm hearing all the time people complain about how is hard to have it, but hopefully it's not going to be problem for me. And you don't know how i'm happy.
So, I returned home, i finally wore dry shoes and i relaxed myself a little bit.
I'm really excited about tomorrow, can't wait to start, even being sick.
So, let's pray for good weather and i hope to be able to post nice pics of this lovely city.
Vi ses! See you!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento